Cruzz Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ok some sudgestions

Go down

ok some sudgestions Empty ok some sudgestions

Post  Gemster Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:33 am

please make a new thread in the Home witch says General Talk and General Cruzz Online Talk.
because too many people are saying things that shod belong to Cruzz Online Talk, not in the Anoucments.
General Talk is just for us to ask other things that are not related to Cruzz Online.

ok Next. as i said in the Features we shod have a Chat box called Xat.
http://www.xat.com/web_gear/chat.php here you can make ur own chat Cruzz.

ok next we shod have a new banner. i'll ask my good friend for the new picture in the top page - Banner.
would you like Sasuke with Sharingan? example : a picture with Sasuke and his Sharingan, and in the background saying : Cruzz Online, ToP Private Server.

hope you like my ideas.

oh yeah by the way. Xat is waaaaaay better than Hamachi. we could chat without anyone saying the room is full xD. plus people would come to the Forum instead of coming only on Hamachi to chat.
and ofcourse we could all chat (since i am in Hamachi cruzz online 9-10 i can't chat witch people that are in cruzz online1-cruzz online8 because they're full. however in Xat there is unlimited omount of People, witch means it's better. I HIGHLY RECCOMEND XAT.

Gemster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum