Cruzz Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About The Server And Cruzz And Why You Can't Make Account

3 posters

Go down

About The Server And Cruzz And Why You Can't Make Account Empty About The Server And Cruzz And Why You Can't Make Account

Post  MrYuba Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:59 am

Apparently Cruzz's Internet was taken away Because of His Bad Report Card, When The Server Is Back Up You Will Be Able To Make A Account. Evil or Very Mad pig cheers pig cheers pig cheers

MrYuba

Back to top Go down

About The Server And Cruzz And Why You Can't Make Account Empty Re: About The Server And Cruzz And Why You Can't Make Account

Post  Gemster Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:40 pm

Unfortunetley, these idiots will keep making new posts obout theire problem.
i have allready made a topic obout this and they still don't listen. instead of going to a topic obout a guy that has the same problem. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Gemster

Back to top Go down

About The Server And Cruzz And Why You Can't Make Account Empty Re: About The Server And Cruzz And Why You Can't Make Account

Post  MrYuba Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:17 am

They should take the time to read other peoples posts.... Mad Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad Mad

MrYuba

Back to top Go down

Post  kingxviii Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:04 pm

i did read em all first..
but no ones been on the last few days i can see..
an since i'm new here any words on cruzz??

kingxviii

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down